CAR WILL TURN OVER AND RUN FOR A FEW SECONDS AND STALL

1999 Porsche 911 • 85 miles

Had the heads rebuilt by a top shop when they were installed now the car will turn over and run for a few seconds and die. The heads were rebuilt 100 percent new gaskets. The car was down about a month. When u try and start it it runs rough for a few seconds and dies. It doesn't run long enough to build compression. It seems like a security problem except it did run for about 2 minutes once. I am a transmission and motor builder bit this is my first Porsche. It is a 99 911 carrera. Any ideas
Paulr

You sure the valve timing is correct? If okay check fuel pressure

I'm as sure as I can be. I timed it off info from online. Any suggestions

Paulr
Did you put piston no.1 on its compression stroke/TDC and align the cam and crank sprockets as indicated in the repair manual? Also did you check the fuel pressure with a gauge to confirm the pressure if its within specs?

It's settings cam sensor a code out of range or performance.

Paulr
If its popping a camshaft sensor double check the wiring and the computer before you replace it-

Yeah that's what I did. It took awhile to figure out which one was cam sensor a. Thank u

Paulr