WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY CAR? IT KEEPS STALLING AS I AM DRIVING AND I LOSE POWER STEERING AND POWER BRAKES?

1999 Pontiac Sunfire • 162,540 miles

I had my car looked at about 2 months ago and they removed a wire and the car quit stalling but on my way home today it did it again 4 times. While I am driving it stalls then the power steering is gone and the power breaks are gone making it impossible to steer and brake.
Sgarner12

Lets check and monitor the fuel pressure if its within specs if there's a problem with the fuel pump it will show up as a sore thumb-do this 1st

Removed a wire? Does not sound right. There are so many things that could cause this and it is difficult to diag it here. It could be a fuel pump failing, vacuum leak, idle air control failure or some kind of power loss.

I recommend you take it some place different as you need someone who will fix your car not bandaid it.