PLYMOUTH VOYAGER FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1999 Plymouth Voyager • 110,000 miles

Do you ever answer questions. Sent all kinds of info on my question and the best you do was tell me to check the compression. It was good! But you have not followed through with any other advice.
Stephenaudsley

Stephen,
I went back and read your previous posts. Aybe this will help.

Have the fuel pressure tested. It sounds like the pressure is low which would cause fuel to, for lack of a better word, drip from the injectors instead of spray out forcefully and atomize.
This could cause the condition you are describing.
If the fuel pressure is low suspect a dirty fuel filter or a weak fuel pump.

Another possibility is a faulty Electronic Coolant temperature sensor. Let me know how the fuel pressure turns out.

Freemba
Once you receive a reply your question is listed as such so most other people won't read it when they show up later. You are welcome to post again so more of us will read it. There are a few experts who sleep once in a while or have full-time jobs to go to so they won't get back to you right away. The answer you listed is typical of what some people post to get the conversation started. You can't take that as the final answer. We get frustrated when we type for up to an hour and research through service manuals, then people don't come back or let us know the problem is solved. Even I would try to give you an answer if I had a clue what the problem is, but my answers are becoming short and sweet too until I know my new friend will stick around until we find a fix.