WHATS NEXT

1999 Plymouth Voyager • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 155 miles

We have a 1999 grand voyager, that the rear drivers side wheel keeps locking up. It has a new brake cylinder, then it was still locking up. The only thing they could think of to do is take off the emergency brake line, because that was what originally locked up the wheel. But today I came off the interstate after 200 mile drive and stopped at a stop light, when green I hit the peddle and it felt like the wheel was locked up I gave it alot more gas and it broke free and made it home. What should I do if it locks up?
Yamahar6_in_815

Did old wheel cylinder leak? If yes where shoes replaced? If no shoes contaminated need replaced

Docfixit
I would also look at bleeding the line. If there was air in it, that can possibly cause it. The other thing I can also think of, the shoes were not competly installed properly. If one of the shoes is is not secured at the bottom support and is on the outside of the support, it could be grinding the drum, causing it to lock up.

Lortech