OBD CODE P0443, WANTS TO STALL OUT, TROUBLE ACCELERATING

1999 Plymouth Voyager • 176,000 miles

I get the OBD code P0443. My 99 Plymouth Voyager has been running rough the higher the outside temp (+ 85 degrees). Wants to stall out on acceleration, and today while climbing a hill, it didn't want to accelerate even with the gas pedal completely to the floor. I pulled over, and shut off a/c & radio. Pulled back into traffic and it ran ok.
Battery light came on briefly. I know what the code means, just wonder if it could be the cause of the symptoms, or if I should be looking at the alternator or something else. The battery is only 1 year old.
Dlmoberg

443 may cause rough idle and stumble but not what is going on. Have fuel pressure checked and alt/Batt. How recent tune-filters
Timming belt changed at 120K miles?

Docfixit
We don't have a timing belt, but a timing chain. We do have a serpentine belt that was changed out within the last couple of years. Filters have all been changed within the last few months.
Guessing the alternator?

Dlmoberg
When don't tell what engine then guess for mpost common all info is important remember your my eyes and ears. Again need fuel pressure checked and charging system

Docfixit
Sorry. The engine is a 6 cyl, 3.3L

Dlmoberg
Again need fuel pressure checked and charging system

Docfixit