OLDSMOBILE SILHOUETTE FUSE PROBLEM

1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette • 230,000 miles

No dashboard lights, no running lights in back, brake lights work, turn signals work, reverse lights work. Lights all flash when doors are locked with keyfob

Check that the fuse for the parker or running lights has not blown, check the power flow with a test light both sides of the fuse to be sure it is ok, let me know what you find, I would be hoping that is just a simple fuse blown, start here.

Mhpautos
I should have added, fuses all check out good, headlights work and with drivers door open there is a quick chime even though key is not in ignition and lights are not on

Bartrusson
Inspect and test the Park lamp fuse no.20 amp in the underhood accessory junction block and the headlamp/IP and dimmer switch-See below wiring diagram

Also have the body control module checked/tested

I have had the same exact issue down to every detail you described. If I jiggle one of the smaller wire bundles just above the battery to the right of the fuse block everything works. Haven't yet been able to track down the proper fix.

MichaelJack