PLEASE ADVISE WHAT DO I NEED TO DO AS MY HATCHBACK VEHICLE - FRAME V10 - 004176 , HAS A PROBLEM WITH BOTH OF ITS FANS THAT ONLY RUN WHEN I SWIT

1999 Nissan Tino • 95,000 miles

Please advise what do I need to do as my nissan hatchback vehicle - Frame V10 - 004176, has a problem with both of its fans that only run when I switch on air Conditioner. Seems that both fans do not operate automatically once I switch off the air conditioner. I already replaced the water pump and the engine is okay. Please advise.
Henary65

The fans are controlled on most nissans by a single wire connector fan switch located near the thermostat housing. Try disconnecting the switch with the key on and ground the connector to the engine block. The fans should turn on, if not I reccommend replacing the switch.

Marv-Ellis
The fans do not work full time and if the A/C is not used and you do not have overheating issues, there is nothing wrong. The fans would come on only when necessary.