SHUT OFF AN WOULDNT START

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 200,000 miles

I bought a jeep 99 grand cherokee from a dealer test drove run great bouth it ran great for bout a month no probles clean car one owner. Pulled into work today an soon as I got in the gate shuts off no lights no nothing I coasted to apakin spot stoped put in park tried to crank tured over but wouldn't start so I. Let it set for bout ten mins came back an it started first try cut it off an strated it back up did it again an it stared right up came out to go home an it started right up drove home no problem all the gauges where reading fine befor the car died. Any answers for why this may have happened?
Newtograndcherokee

Nothing worked at all until you let it cool down some? You can start by having it scanned for soft and hard codes. Check the battery connections. At the battery, at the starter, and the ground connections. Check the main relays ( fuel injection, fuel pump, etc) when the problem occurs. See if they're energizing properly.

You say it would crank, but not start. Check the fuel pump pressure when the problem is occurring.

Rivermikerat