HOW TO INSTALL THE COMPLETE LEFT-TURN SIGNAL KIT IN AN ?

1999 Infiniti G20 • 120,000 miles

***NEED HELP***

My left-turn signal kit lens on my Infiniti G20 1999 is cracked/missing. I do not just need to replace the light bulb, but the entire kit, completely, in order to pass an inspection for the state of Texas. Can you please email me the instructions on how to do so? It looks as if you must take out the front headlight kit, too? I cannot figure out how to do this either. All of your guidance and help is appreciated.

Amanda Dragon
amanda. Dragon.13@gmail. Com
Amandadragonfly13

Never heard of this kit.

Do you mean the lens assembly? Is the sockets and wiring there?

Can you post a picture of what you have

I am not so car saavy.I'm replacing the entire light assembly kit for the light located to the left of the headlight - not just the bulb as the lens was cracked as well. I picked up the kit from the dealership and they said it should take about five minutes. I can tell you have to remove the battery. I'm not sure how many screws hold in the drivers side headlight Bc it seems like you have to remove this first to reach the light assembly next to it. Any help is appreciated. Btw. The box encasing the light assembly kit reads - LAMP ASSY FRT TURN. THANKS AGAIN! Amanda

Amandadragonfly13