SHOULD I GO FOR ENGINGE CHANGE, COZ MY BLOCK IS CRACK FROM INSIDE AS OIL WAS MIXING IN RADIATOR BUT WATER IS NOT MIXING WITH OIL IN ENGINE ?

1999 Honda City • 200,000 miles

I have changed the gas kit 3 times and faced the head also but still the same problem ( oil is mixing with water in radiator but water is not mixing in oil in the engine ) some one suggested me to put the other engine of the same model
so suggest me what should I do? I should sell the car or keep it by replacing the engine
regards
inayat
Inayatvastani

To sell or not is your call. A fault with the engine under worst case scenario would be an engine replacement. Which is a better option for you?

Oil in cooling system with no traces of coolant in engine lubricating system cuold be due to residue oil in system prior to problem. Did you clean the cooling system after the repairs?

If vehicle is automatic, did you check the trnsmission fluids? Is it contaminated?
Are you still having overheating and coolant losses issues?
Was the cylinder pressure tested?

Hello!
My car is manual and ofcourse if oil is coming in radiator then oil is reducing in chamber, I disconected the heater(A/C) pipe also from the engine but again it was the same issue

Inayatvastani
Heater and A/C has nothing to do with oil in coolant.

Oil getting into the cooling system can be due to a bad headgasket or the cylinder head itself. The possibility of a cracked block is low though it can happen.

@ > > > > > > 1999 Honda City Engine Problem with 200000 miles
regards
inayat

Answer: Oil is mixing in the water in the radiator? That means you should check the piston cylinder if there is a worn piston that or this engine has a history of overheart. Please check also the gasket is worn already need to replace last check the cylinder wall if rust are forming in the wall and also to the piston ring ( overhaul ) is what we call. Heheheh gud luck.

Themehanic