HONDA ACCORD BATTERY PROBLEM

1999 Honda Accord • 198,000 miles

I have a 1999 Honda Accord EX. The engine will not crank at all, all I get is a click coming form the solenoid. I replace the starter and the battery but still no luck. I swapped out the ignition swith at the steering column and no luck either. A couple of long distance friends suggested it may be a grounding issue but I could only find two grounds in the engine compartment; one from the negative side of the battery to the tranny and the other from the engine to the chasis. Both of those looked in good condition and still no luck. Can anyone help me?

In the diagram i'm sending see if where the one red arrow is if the relay is ok and working, replace with a like relay, at the double arrow see if power is going there and where the yellow one is see if it has battery voltage just with not cranking. If it's not then yo may have a bad cable.