GMC SAVANA FUSE PROBLEM

1999 GMC Savana

We have a full tank of gas but when we try to start the the truck were not getting any gas. Qwhat can I check to see why I am not getting gas?
the truck was working fine and I chxcked the fuse box but after lifting the fuse box the truck wouldnt start anymore. Ive checked everything I could think of and the only problem I see is im not getting any gas. Please let me know if theres something I can try out to see why im not getting gas. Thank you.
Shiniestar

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure, there are fuse and relay in underhood fuse box.

Thank you for your help. I signed up so you will probably hear alot from me. Hope thats ok? My husband says is there a site or do you have info on how the electric works from the ignition to the fuel pump? He seems to believe that theres no electric going to the pump. Thanks again.

Shiniestar
There should be electric going to pump when key is first turned on, open gas cap and put ear to tank and listen as someone turns the keythere is a fuse and relay in underhood fuse/relay box fuse is ecm-b. Some of those had a connection problem that hte harness had to be replaced about a foot from tank. It should have 60-66 psi.

Thank you so much. Were going to check it now as you suggested. And I may be back for more help. Lol. I really appreciate it though and the response time is awesome. You guys are great thank you keep up the great service.

Shiniestar
Im back! My husband asked me to ask you what would the harness look like? And you say he should find it about a foot from the tank so its underneath van not under hood?

Shiniestar
Oh and when he locates the harness how will he know that that is the problem? Are you saying they were not installed properly, possibly?

Shiniestar
No it's under the van to the tank, it was mostly on pickups but yourscould be the same the cure for it is when you put a NEW pump on it normally will come with it IF its the bad style one. Check your fuel pressure first if not tell him to probe the GRAY wire with a volt meter or test light that one powers the pump. At the tank.