I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY BLAZER IS HARD TO START 4 TO 10 TIMES MOVE THE IGNITION SWITCH TILL ENGINE START I HAS BEEN REPLACED ROTOR,DISTRIBUTOR CAP,SPARK PLUGS, AIR FILTER AS FUEL FILTER THE PROBLEM STILL.

1999 GMC Jimmy • 120,000 miles

I has been put new air filter, spark plugs, rotor, dist_ cap & fuel filter the problem still
Maurydog

Also I have reading fuel pressure 58psi when turn switch then after several times when engine start I have fuel pressure 55psi.

Maurydog
Does the engine turn over? If not, check the power to the starter and the solenoid.
If yes, check for spark. Use a test light to see if the injectors are being pulsed.

Rivermikerat
Yes the engine turn over & I have sparks the engine run till several times I turn on the key

Maurydog
Ok. If the engine is running, why would you be turning the key? Turning the key will either shut the engine off or engage the starter (which could cause the engine to shut off).

Rivermikerat