FORD F-150 FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1999 Ford F-150 • 210,000 miles

O my pickup started cutting out when I would try to accelerate then it got to where the only way I could start it was with starting fluid and now it won't start at all. I changed the fuel filter, put in a new fuel pump and put in new plugs and it still won't start. I bought a diagnostic tester and the only thing that showed up was the fuel pressure regulator so I changed that but still won't start. What do I need to check now.

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first

The diagnostic tester says no codes found and i'm getting fuel to the fuel rail I checked that. I can't even get it to start with starting fluid.

Chuck evans
It's not getting fuel to rail it's how much pressure is getting there it could be a problem of to much pressure check fuses 29 & 30 in central junction box and fuses in battery junction box. Also check inertia switch on right side of dash, make sure it's not engaged. Fp should be 35-45 psi with key on engine off. Also check to seeif your anti theft unit is engaged if so try another key if you have one.