POWER WINDOWS DONT WORK

1999 Dodge Durango • 140,000 miles

1999 dodge durango 5.9 liter: power windows dont work, power door locks only work on passenger side door. Fuses checked ok. Could it be the driver side electrical controls?

could it be the driver side electrical controls?
If so what parts would I look for?
BRITT SAPP

This cold be the swtitch on the drivers door or a bad relay in the junction block. Fuse 13 controls the switch and relay so that may be bad. But your motor could be bad as well for the doorlock ther eis also a central timer for the doors, but I would think it's the one door problem. Best way to check is if the door lock motor is getting power or not, that would eliminate alot. There is a circuitbreaker for the windows on junction block so you need to see if switch is getting power or not. In 2000 it was changed to a fuse. Both the windows and door locks ground at the left rear of body so you might check that, but also make sure your window switch isn't in the lock position, that happens. A test light or VOM should walk you through this.