WHERE IS THE POWER WINDOW RELAY LOCATED ON A J100?

1999 Daewoo Nubira • 180,000 miles

Having a problem with the power windows they started moving ever so slowly and a few days later stopped. The switches were fine and it is every window that does not work. I have checked the fuse which was fine but swapped it with another just to be sure. I suspect it is the relay because it is every window that is failing but I can't find where the relays are located.

I see there are 4 relays under the dash behind the steering wheel. A green one, brown one and 2 others on the other side which I can't tell the colour. I am guessing it could be one of these. Can you tell me exactly where the relay is and which one? Thanking you in advance.
Jamesmirtsis

There is another fuse in the underhood fuse box on lh fender. There is also a relay ign#2 that controls power windows. There isa sensor in teh drivers door switch for the windows as well.

I do not have any diagrams to show you the location of the power window relay, which is located in under hood fusebox, labelled Ignition 2 relay.

Ok thank you I will have a look for it tonight. The fuse I checked was in the underhood and I replaced the drivers door switch thinking it was the switch. These clues help a lot. I now know what sort of thing I should be looking for. If this doesn't work I guess it's off to the auto electrician!

Jamesmirtsis
There is also a fuse in the fuse box inside the car.

Oh ok. Is that the fuse box on the passenger side kick panel? I checked those and no fuses were blown but didn't notice a specific fuse for the power windows.

Jamesmirtsis
Yup