MY VAN WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE, I HAVE THE TROUBLE CODES, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT TO FIX?

1999 Chrysler Town and Country

My '99 Chrysler town and country is currently undriveable. The transmission will not go into gear. The trouble codes I got when it was working are P0700, P0403 and P1776. It did this once before but it made a bunch of noise and di some bucking and then wouldn't go into gear. It sat for a couple of months. We needed to move it and the battery was dead. After we recharged the battery it started and we were able to drive it without any problems. I assume that's because the pcm cleared due to the battery being dead. We have driven it for about a month or so and were able to get the trouble codes. A couple of days ago I went to drive it. I made it to the end of the street and then it did not go anywhere. I tried to put it in reverse, drive, etc. To no avail. It currently will not move. Any ideas? Should I try to get the codes myself to see if it comes up with something different? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Happy2beamom

Check the fluid level. The filter may be clogged. Otherwise, it has failed internally and needs to be removed and examined.

The fluid levels were fine the last time we checked it a few days ago. How do I find out if the filter is clogged?

Happy2beamom
P0403 - a fault with the EGR solenoid circuit.

P0700 - an indication of transmisison trouble codes.

P1776 - Solenoid switch vale latched in L-R position.

Possible causes are : Low battery voltage.
Excessive debris in transaxle pan.
Valve body damage.

I would suggest starting with a test on the charging system and battery.

To check for debris in oil pan and clogging of filter, you need to drop the oil pan.

You will need to drop the pan and inspect the filter.