DOOR WILL NOT CLOSE

1999 Chrysler Concorde • 80,000 miles

My passenger side door to my 99 chrysler concorde will not close its not the latch because it doesn't even close to the point for the latch to catch when I try to close it it feels like somethings stopping it and the hinges are in fairly good condition I think.

Car door passanger side
Mandiperez21

Are you trying to say when closing the door it bounce right back?

Yes it will get about 2u to 3me iinches from shutting and stops no matter how hard I pussh on it it will not close and when I hold it as close as I can get it there is a gap where the floor by the seat and door meet its hard to explain but it doesn't even come close to closing I have to keep it tied so it wont fly open when im driving

Mandiperez21
It will not close enough for the latch to even have a chance to connect the top of the door above the window where it connects to the roof looks lined up to me and there's no obvious dents or damage once I was in an accident with a different car and the fender was pushed tword the door and the door wouldn't open and close properly and that's kind of what it feels like when I try to close it at a certain point it just stops and willnot close any further

Mandiperez21
Try re-aligning the door-could be sagging a bit causing it not to catch the latch