WHAT COULD BE MAKING MY HAVE A MISFIRE

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe • 113,000 miles

I replaced the plugs and wires disributer cap and roter. The ignition coil has been replaced but was not mounted for a little bit whenever I messed with the plugs on it, it ran better for a little when I turn it off and start again it misses again.
Shakeyjake

So does it miss at idle or driving etc?What codes if any do you have?

It does it driving and at a stop light when in park the rpm goes a little over 500 rpm then below 500 and lopes between them. It threw two codes p1345 and p1345 pending

Shakeyjake
Did you have the code before replacing everything?

I had it before I replaced the ignition coil

Shakeyjake
I would be following the trouble tree for that code do you have the trouble tree for that code?

No I don't. What is a trouble tree, sorry not to smart on this stuff so I will probably ask a lot of questions like that

Shakeyjake
Oh I took it to a shop for the test and they say my disributer is probably sticking

Shakeyjake
A toruble tree is a flow chart used to diagnose and repair of trouble codes or other issues cars and trucks have. For yours that trouble tree requires a advanced expensive scan tool to follow the trouble tree.I posted a diagnostic for your code that might help. Distrubutor sticking?Iam not following what there talking about.

I did not follow either they said it could be sticking and it is not hitting the points like it should, it kinda sounded like a scam so I did not let them do it. So by that chart seeing it gets better when I mess with the plugs, could I have a loose or busted ground?

Shakeyjake
On the trouble tree I see cap rotor distrubtor miss installed distrubutor loose etc. Also loose cam sensor bad crank shaft sensor loose wires to the distrubutor. Nothing about spark plugs for that code.