TRUCK WONT START

1999 Chevrolet Silverado • 150,000 miles

7.4L V8 454 W/Auto Transmission
just pulled the old motor and it ran whe it went down just over a year ago, go another engine to put in and connected EVERYTHING, put new cap, rotor, distributor, plugs, thermostat, front and rear main seals, head gaskets, injectors spray, plugs fire, all sensors are working, timing is set dead on, wont run. Any advice or recommendations?
ChrisM8427

Well, you need spark fuel pressure and compression. It sounds like you have all 3 from your description. The only thing I can think of is the timing. Verify you are not 180 out on the distributor.

Well come to find out I was 180 out on the timing chain, at top dead center the crank was right but the timing mark on the cam was strait up instead of down, corrected the problem and double checked the distributor, wires, and everything else, everything is working now as its supposed to but still now running, any other possibilities?

ChrisM8427