CHEVROLET SILVERADO REBUILD PROBLEM

1999 Chevrolet Silverado • 204,468 miles

My transmission is slipping in every gear I reacently had it rebuilt and it worked fine but I didnt have any reverse lights I changed the pnp switch got my reverse lights back but tranny still slipping fluid level is good. I have done all I can think of. Please help
Wgillispie36gmailcom

Get back to the guy who did the rebuilding. Possibly something was not done correctly. Check for trouble codes.

I went back to him and he gave me the pnp switch, went back to him an he said it could be filter needs replaced the reason I had it rebuilt was the sun gear had broke and there was alot of metal shavings in the tranny I flushed out the cooling lines I dont know if he cleaned out the rest of the tranny though

Seems he is trying to get himself out of a situation.

Thank you for your help. Is there anything I can do myself to resolve the problem?

If the filter requires replacement, that is his problem. When a rebuild was carried out, he should have cleaned the trans completely and any part that cannot be cleaned has to be replaced.
Checking the filter should not be much of a problem as dropping the oil pan would allow you to do so.

Check for trouble codes.