CHEVROLET MALIBU STARTER PROBLEM

1999 Chevrolet Malibu • 156,360 miles

When I go to start my car the lights, radio, and headlights will come on but my car wont start all it does is make a click noise. Ive tried to jump start it and put gas in it but still no luck.
Kyserbarnes92

Do you have a multi meter to do some testing?Also where is the clicking noise coming from?

Im sure auto zone could help me with that. The noise is coming from my engine. See im thinking its possible its my starter. Or maybe my pvc voulve if I spelled that right but I dont know if that has anything to do with starting up the car.

Kyserbarnes92
No it doesnt while trying to start it tap on the starter with a hammer if it starts bad starter.

Is there a certain spot to tap on the starter an do you think there could be another possible problem on why it wont start. I thought it might be the battery but all the lights come on and I tried jump starting it but it didnt do anthing. And its got gas in it.

Kyserbarnes92
Tap the center of the starter motor if the starter is clicking then most likely its a bad starter.

Do it jungle way alone-find the starter motor cross the battery and starter control circuit then pound on it-

Wow that is jungle way my friend lol.