NO START ON 99

1999 Acura RL

My 99 acura RL just suddenly wouldnt start the next day. When u turn the key. It does crank.I believe thats the correct term.(Its makes the starting noise right before it starts in a normal working car)i have done some research and many have said that it could be the Main relay box under the steering wheel cuz it was a common problem in acuras. So I went to the junk yard and got a new box. Turns out when I hook up the new box. It now DOESNT crank at all when I turn it. So does that mean my OLD box is still working and the new one is a DUD? Or does it mean that BOTH could still be dead? I have read that even tho people had a bad box. They still had a crank and it worked when they replaced it with a brand new one bought from a dealership.
Mowdidi

**Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.