RADIATOR REPLACED NOW CAR WON'T START

1998 Volvo S70 • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 170 miles

I replaced the radiator on my 98 S70 GLT and now the car won't start. The lights and other electrical things come on when I turn the ignition, so I don't think it's the battery. Also there is a cranking noise, but the engine doesn't turnover. Any ideas what the problem may be?
DesraeA

Did you disconnect the battery if so computer probably has to undergo a relearning process-if not and its cranking over and will not start

I did try to disconnect the batt so the computer could reset itself. Still didn't start.

DesraeA
Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems
with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing
belt/chain.