DIED DUE TO DEAD BATTERY

1998 Toyota Camry

My 98 automatic Camry - The other day and I replaced the battery but now I have some issues The only electronics that work are the headlights, dome light, hazards, and the engine will run. Other than that the windows won't roll down, the doors won't unlock or lock. There are no instrument panel lights, the radio will not turn on, the car will not shift into gear, the a/c or heater won't work, windshield wipers will not respond.

I do notice when I hit the lock unlock switch I hear a click under the dash. I've checked every fuse and all the wireing and cannot seem to figure this one out. The only thing I could imagine it being is a relay but I don't know which one it might be or how to test them. Or If it might be something else all together.
Chadklapp

This is an electrical problem which has a missing power supply. If the fuses are good, check the Power Main relay underdash.

I have similar problem. Would you please provide details of the Power Main relay underdash?

Princesaki
It is the power relay in instrument J/B