SATURN SL2 FUSE PROBLEM

1998 Saturn SL2 • 90,000 miles

For satrun tech well wife found dime in CIG lighter socket and removed it then checked fuse still dont work. Didnt smell any hot or burnt at any time.
Fixitmr

C'MON fixitmr!

DID YOU CHECK FOR VOLTAGE OF WIRE ENTERING THE BACK SIDE CENTER OF THE ASSEMBLY?

Cant do that, car aint in town. Now I hear parts store guy checked fuse under hood when I thought it was inside pass lower center console side panel box?

Fixitmr
First of all cj this one says for saturn tech shame on you. The fuse is in the inside fuse box it should be a 20 amp labeled CIG or lighter. Does it have power door locks?If so do they work?

I assume they do. At least with FOB. I looked up a diagram on net shows top row 2nd over 20 yellow. Wife says she will check on sunday sometime?

Fixitmr
Alright sounds good keep me posted.

I RECKON I'LL RESPOND AGAIN!

EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AIN'T HAPPENING RIGHT FOR OTHER STUFF I'VE ANSWERED (I RECKON WE'LL GET A WHOLE PASSLE OF 'EM AT ONCE, WHEN THEY GET IT FIGGERED OUT)

I KEEP GETTING NOTIFIED ON THIS ONE----EVEN THOUGH NO ONE HAS RESPONDED TO IT. MY GUESS IS SATURNTECH9 IS TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD, LIKE A RECURRING NIGHTMARE!

I HAVE BEEN RUNNING BACK AND FOURTH TO "THE DEN" (CJ 5 AND 7 FORUMS), EVER SO OFTEN, TO SEE IF "MY BABIES" HAVE BEEN SQUEALING TO BE FED MORE JEEP INFO. THANK GOODNESS THEY ARE CJs AND I DON'T HAVE SO MANY MOUTHS TO FEED.

BUT IT DOES SEEM ODD THAT I HAVE A LITTER OF SIX, OR SO, RIGHT NOW, WHO HAVE NOT RESPONDED AT ALL?

THE NORM FOR ME IS ABOUT ONE IN FIVE (CJs) DON'T RESPOND, THE OTHER FOUR CREATE A THREAD AT LEAST 5 OR 6 RESPONSES LONG, SOME OVER 100

AS FAR AS ANSWERING THIS ONE SATURNTECH9----I HAD TUNNEL VISION, I DID NOT SEE YOUR NAME, . ALL I SAW WAS "A DIME WAS FOUND."

I THOUGHT MAYBE IF I RESPONDED, FIXITMR WOULD SEEN IT TO ME!

Y'ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE. GOOD LUCK WHEN YOUR MAILBOX GETS OVERRUN!