SATURN SL1 RPM PROBLEM

1998 Saturn SL1 • 135,000 miles

Took it to shop said tranny pan was loose so they tightened it and topped it off they drove it around and wat not it was good (just bought put staighr n shop because service engine soon came on shifted everything fine but felt like no tranny fluid stoped put some n here's were it gets weird wouldn't shift out of first so I get it to the shop ) ok u with me. So they told me pan loose n all n its good so I drive it on the interstate shifted rough threw all gears

2 to third was the roughest so bout ten miles of that I get off at my exit and try to get going and it dosnt want to change out of first no matter the rpm like it was doing b4 I put it n the shop codes read po731 po732 po733 po734 some say solinoids others say the speed sensor any segeations on figuring it out
Esb107

So is the fluid level full now?Do you have a delay bang into reverse?

Yes its full at least I checked it b4 I got on the interstate it was cuz it was shifting rough but shifting a for reverse it does bang only cuz I rev it high rpms fast n it bangs quick into gear but if I do it slow to the rpms n just play with it pretty much for thirty sec it will shift easy I'm gna check it out the fluid and see if it will shift while its cold cuz it seemed like were it was hot or something

Esb107
Tans fluid was full ran it cold n it shifted just had a clunk to it got it home put it n park n it started idling high

Esb107
I answered you on another question you posted.