ANY DIAGRAMS WOULD BE AWESOME.

1998 Nissan Altima

I am re-building a 1998 Nissan altima 2.4 motor. Someone put a crank kit in it and set the timing wrong (interference engine). Need I say more. He was then fired and I was called to fix the car. ( Lucky me) the man prior to me used no gaskets only really thick silicone. Half the bolts were missing, there were washers added to bolts that were too long. Nothing was cleaned prior to re-install. I have a mess on my hands. It has been just over a month since I took the car down, I finally got the head back and all the gaskets to fix it right. So the problem I have is I don't know what I took off a moth ago was right and what was wrong. Any wiring diagrams, vacuum diagrams, timing diagrams, torque specs. Anything would help. And to all you do it your selfers don't ever take this project I am an experienced ASE certified mechanic and this motor is a night mare.
Mikederouin88

There are too much information so posting here is not the ideal way. Let ma have an email so I can send the pdf files to you on whatever I can get my hands on.

That would be amazing thanks!
Michaelderouin88@yahoo. Com

Mikederouin88
Files on the way. Hope it turns out good. Let me know if you need anything else.