IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BACK SPRINGS AND SHOCKS ON THE AVENTGARDE 300 TURBO DIESEL MERCEDES E-CLASS AND THE CLASSIC MODELS?

1998 Mercedes Benz E300d

Hello, My name is Pat. And I am confused as to the question stated above. I have a 1998 mercedes 300 turbo diesel E-Class, and I want to know if there is any difference between the back springs and shocks in an aventgarde 1998 mercedes 300 turbo diesel E-Class and the classic models. If you could help me, that would be great. I'm nearly sure that there is no difference. But I thougt I should ask a professional! Many Thanks Pat
Parmour7

Pat: We are trained to only recommend direct fit parts. I hope you understand why. What I will tell you is this. You need to contact a parts store or your dealer to confirm that they are the same part number. If they are, you're good to go. If they are different, don't interchange them.