MERCEDES BENZ CLK320 FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

1998 Mercedes Benz CLK320 • 180,000 miles

I have got 1998 CLK Mercedes Benz. The vehicle stood for 5 months without starting it because I was not in the country. I have just come back trying to start it but is not. Cranking is there but the engine is not starting.
We have checked the
(a) Air cleaner is new
(b) Crank position sensor was not picked by the scanner
(c) Air mass sensor is checked the vehicle can start even when the air flow is connected or not.
(d) Service was done and there is no symbols coming to show it is due for service

Below is the information from the scanner print out

116 sporadically resistance
Gear oil e too low
temperature
sensor y3/6B1
Starter lockout
Contact y3/6

135 sporadically resistance
Gear oil e too low
communication
with: Motor
electronics

Can anyone help please

Chapesha Ngandwe
Jupter Mining

Just by turning on the key you should hear the fuel pump come on. Sitting for 5 months, That can have a effect on the fuel pump not turning on. Now when you say the crank sensor is not pick up by the scanner are you looking at the RPM signal and is it greater than 250 RPM if its not the fuel pump wont even turn on.

Randico
What is the behavior of air mass sensor failure?
What is the behavior of failed fuel filter?
Can spark plugs effect starting and idling?
How about clogged fuel filter how does it show?

Looking forward to your quick reply

Chapesha Ngandwe

Jupter Mining
You should hear the fuel pump turn on just by cycling the key, If it was running when you park it, 2 things to be concerned about the battery, the fuel pump, This always happens to MBZ when sitting for quite sometimes

Randico