FUSE PANEL

1998 Mazda 121 • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 108,000 miles

I drive a mazda soho 121 1998 model and my flickers and fan on the inside does not work, however in the fuse box just below the steering wheel the ports where the fuses plug in are kinda burnt. You can see they are a little black, and the fuses dont sit tight like they have to.

please help? Do you have to replace the whole fuse panel or just the individual sockets?
Switchblade

For fuse panels, they come as a set so you cannot replace invidual pieces, ubless in cases where there are sepaarated from the fuse panel and comes invidually.

You ahve 3 options.

The teminal sockets are loose, you can use a sharp object to try to push the terminals to make the clasp closer which would make it tighter for the fuse to have good contact when plugged in.

Option 2 is to pull out the terminal wires and splice in a new invidual fuse holder. This part should be readily available at parts stores.

Option 3 is to replace the fuse panel.