NOISE AT 20 MILES AN HOUR

1998 Lincoln Continental • V8 FWD Automatic • 98,000 miles

1998 lincoln continental, when I am driving the car when it reach 20 miles an hour, I have a clicking, popping, flaping noise under the hood, if you touch your brakes you can feel the noise in the brake pedal. When you get up to 25 miles an hour or higher the noise goes away the brake pedal is fine, when you slow down to 20, the noise and brake pedal does the same thing, it only happens around 20 miles an hour, thank for your help, Ray
Rayit3

Check see if calipers are secure and pads

Docfixit
Yes I checked the calipers, I in stalled a used abs pump and module, stills does the same thing, if I remove the fuse that goes to the abs module, the noise stops and everything is fine, but my abs is disconnected

Rayit3
You have verified noise is from ABS need to have ABS scanned to find fault

Docfixit
Yes I had the abs scan, looking at the scaner while driver the car, you have data on all 4 wheels, when you reach 18 to 20 miles an hour and the noise starts you lose data on all 4 wheels, when you reach 25 to 30 miles an hour the noise stops and you have data again. When you slow down to 20 the noise starts and you lose data again on all 4 wheel.

Rayit3
What happened?

Docfixit