STALLS WHEN PUT IN DRIVE OR STOPPED AT LIGHTS

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 11,200 miles

It stalls when its not up to operating temperature at lights or stop signs or when put in drive.I have replaced tps iac cleaned throttle body cleaned plugs on pcm. Tried wiggling plugs and all sensor wires to see if I can get it to stall at no avail. Am at my wits end. Can you help me?
Bobalou71

When was the last tune-up? Any applicable codes? Your saying it won't idle cold? Can you tell if system is running rich or lean?

It idles fine but when I put it in drive or I stop at a light it occasionally stalls. Only does it before it reaches operating temperature. When it does stall the idle will just suddenly drop if I catch it in time I can let off the brake a little and tap the gas and it wont stall. When I put it in drive the idle will do the same thing sometimes. Recently I have notice if when I put it in drive if I hit a certain spot in the gear selector it is less likely to do it.I tuned it up and did all the other stuff I mentioned within the last month

Bobalou71
I got nothing else. Didn't see any service bulletins that related to your problem? I'd have to put a scanner on it that shows live engine data, and hope it shows something.