98 WONT START

1998 Isuzu Rodeo • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic •

I have a 98 rodeo and it all of a sudden wont start. I was thinking it was the fuel pump. I would hear it turn on when I would turn the key but now I dont hear it turn on. I had recently changed the fuel filter so I took it off thinking there was no gas in the line but when I took the fuel filter off there was alot of gas in the line. It turns over but it wont start.
Edwardanae

**Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

I DONT HEAR THE FUEL PUMP COME ON ANYMORE. ITS WEIRD BECAUSE I JUST HAD STARTED IT THE OTHER DAY AND IT STARTED FINE. I JUST CHANGED THE FUEL FILTER AS WELL AND I EVEN TOOK THE FUEL FILTER OFF TO SEE IF THERE WAS GAS IN IT AND IT HAD GAS.

Edwardanae
Check fuel pump fuse and relay-