HOLDEN VECTRA COOLANT PROBLEM

1998 Holden Vectra

I bought a holden vectra like a month ago a day after I brought it, it cost me $180 for a new battery another $55 for a collant bottle ! Now my car has broken down and there is a hole in a hose at the back of the engine it has something to do with coolant everytime I fill the coolant bottle with coolant it just squirts out of a hose thats at the back of the engine the hose is a t section lookalike hose ! Anyone know how much it will cost to be fixed it getting towed to a machanic tomorrow but I need a rough price of how mch it will be to replace? HELLLLLP
Kirsti94

I had the same issue - replaced the so called "T-section" for about $40. You can do it yourself with a screwdriver - it's not too complicated. You will need to buy the part new, as you won't get that at wreckers - it's a common defect.

Just have some extra coolant at hand, as you'll need to fill it up completely again.

L-isqof