PASSENGER BRAKE WON'T BLEED SEEMS AS IF THERE IS A BLOCAGE IN THE LINE

1998 GMC Safari • 27 miles

Decided to replace brake pads, they had 1/4 life, had to replace the caliper and the flexible hose. Tried to bleed the line, no fluid coming from the nipple the wheel would lock up solid and would take a minute or so to relieve the pressure. Replaced the brake line (did a pressure in a 5 gallon pail of water) next replace the Kelsey-Hays controller. Very little has changed.
What am I missing.
It has become an urgent matter for me, I live in a small town. My wallet was stolen and I need to get into the city to get a new debit card, other wise I would pay the standard rate of $40.00.
Rob
Back yard mechanic

Is the side locked up that you did the caliper and hose?

Yes, I can get maybe a drop of fluid out. The caliper was bench tested and works.

Back yard mechanic
Just add this 1 I would see if any pressure is coming right out of the master cylinder that feeds that caliper.

There is one line coming from the master cylinder into the abs controller internally it splits into 2 fro the front brakes. It drives me crazy that the drivers side works so well and the passenger side doesn't. The information I have read talks about bleeding the controller, if it is new or the reservoir has run dry. There is no mention that I have looked for that has been a problem to other people. If I can blow air through the old one while it is under water (meaning air pressure at the inlet port) what can be preventing this abs from working once installed. I did hook up the old brake line also. I also bleed the passenger side first.

Back yard mechanic