FORD F-250 HEATER PROBLEM

1998 Ford F-250 • 246,000 miles

I have a 1998 Ford F-250 pickup Truck and before it stop running I had the Radiator flussed about a few months ago and lately while I'm sitting in my truck after driving it I been hearing water sound behind the dashboad on the passerger side. But I thought maybe it suppose to sound that way due from it being recently fluss and continue on driving my truck. And just yesterday while I was driving I notice my heater wasn't kicking out any heat, so I check my radiator to see did it need some antifreeze in it and I discovered that my radiator resorvoir was nearly bone empty. So I was able at that time to purchuse one gallon of antifreeze and I poured it into it ant stared it back up. All of a sudden my heat start back comming out my heater while it was on. So I driven my truck till almost midnight time and park it in front of my family home and keep it running for a little while. And while it was running I notice my heater start back kind of blowing out cold air again. So I turned my truck off and went in the house. And the next day tried to start my truck up and all it did made a clunk sound once I turned the key. So I thought maybe my batter was down and tried to jump start it. But still my engine wouldn't turn over. I even notice while trying to start my truck the oil level device located near the speedometor on the dashboard do not move at all while trying to start my truck. So can you please tell me what's wrong with my truck. And tell me ways hoy I can get it started so I can drive to a mechanic shop.
My name is Kenneth Vaughn-(314)-741-4469 where I can be reach at.

Did you get my response?