FORD F-250 ENGINE PROBLEM

1998 Ford F-250 • 246,000 miles

Engine won't turn over while trying to start it. Radiator fluid continuely keep running out along with heater not working properly without antifreeze. Truck makes a clunk sound once while trying to start it but won't turn over. Dashboad Oil level indicator device won't work & other ones do in dashbord located near speedometer. And when I added a gallon of fresh antifreeze in radiator resorvior after noticeing it was empty this morning. It still wouldn't crank. I was hoping that the problem I was having was do from my engine components being cold because of bad winter weather and maybe it would turn over when weather get much warmer.
If you can help assist me on this matter. I can be reach at my E-Mail address & home phone number 314-741-4469 by the way my name is Kenneth Vaughn

As I stated before, you most likely have a blown head gasket from your further description.