WHY WON'T MY TRANSMISSION CHANGE GEARS,AND DO IT HAVE A MODULATOR

1998 Ford Expedition • 200,000 miles

My transmisson wont change gears it was hesitant but changed all gears, I changed the transmission fluid and filter, it was changing gears a little hesitation, but know the rpm, s go up and it dont wanna change gears but it moves gradually, so now I wont leave the drive way, in reverse it works normal I ran an obd2 scan and it gave me a few codes but I am not sure I understand if I checked the sensors correctly and dont understand how to check the egr valve, and if it have any relays or which ones
Watkins5

It has a code what are they?

Have it towed to a transmission shop and have them pressure test it-to find out more what's going on.

The codes are P-1504 Idle Air Control, P-0113 Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit High Input, P-1401 Differential Pressure Feedback EGR Circuit High Input, P-1409 EGR Vacuum Regulator Solenoid Circuit those are the codes the the scanner gave me.

Watkins5
Those codes has nothing to do with your transmission