WHY DOES MY TRUCK NOT HAVE ANY POWER (ELECTRICAL)?

1998 Ford Expedition • 100 miles

98 ford expo wont start. Replaced the battery, starter solenoid and relay. And still nothing works. Theres a clicking sound coming from the fuse box even after I replaced the relay.
Bobbycruz

What relay?

Use a voltmeter to measure the voltage at the battery. It should be 12 to 12.5 volts.

Start there

It was the instrument cluster, overhead trip computer module relay and yes my voltmeter reads 12.5 volts at the battery.

Bobbycruz
Ok, when you turn on the key, does the lights come on on the dash?

No nothing at all happens. Its weird though because every once in a lucky moment. Power comes on but the second I turn the key, theres a loud click and all goes dead again.

Bobbycruz
It sounds like a bad connection at the battery. Remove the cales, clean the inside of them and re install and see if anything happens.

Cables and terminals are new also. Checked ground. All clean. Im super stumped?

Bobbycruz
It sounds like you need help from a shop and it gets a lot more complicated from here. Could be fusible links. If it is, you must find the reason it blew and that is a time consuming process.

Ok well thanks anyway for your time.

Bobbycruz