DODGE STRATUS FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

1998 Dodge Stratus

I have a 1998 Dodge Stratus, 2.5L v6 engine. I'm having fuel problems, (I spray choke cleaner in throttle that is the only way the car starts). I do not have a pressure gauge and the car does not run so I can't take it to someone or to somewhere that does, so where do I start? I have checked the fuse (it's ok), will testing the fuel injector as you guys describe in "Engine Cranks But Won't Start" tell me if I need to replace the fuel pump?
Jbleck

Do you hear the fuel pump run for one second after turning on the ignition switch? If you can't tell, look for the fuel pump relay in the fuse box under the hood. Pull it out and jump it with a piece of wire or a stretched-out paper clip, then listen by the tank to hear if the pump is running. If there is no separate fuel pump relay, look for the automatic shutdown (ASD) relay.