HOW TO PUT ON BELT

1998 Dodge Durango

How do I put on my belt I Need to know what I need to tighten where and how to put It on the diagram don't tell me exactly what I need to do Or what I need to tighten or what bolt I need to lock and where the bolt is.
Starla harp

If you are changing your belt change your tensioner as well. Take a wrench as the tensioner shold have something to move it away from the belt to remove it. Then rel=move the bolt holding the tensioner in and replace tensioner. Then install belt and move tensioner away from belt slip belt in front of tensioner and slowly release tensioner onto belt. Follow the diagram for your particular engine which you didn't bother to put in your info.

I apologies for that I have a v8 5.2 do I have to change the tensioner and is there any bolts that I have to lock where can I find a step by step on how to exactly shows or tells me how thank u oh it's also a 4wheel drive

Starla harp
There should be one or two bolts holding tensioner on this is a pretty simple operation so our manual doesn't cover things like that. Check with a local mechanic then