CHRYSLER GRAND VOYAGER RADIATOR PROBLEM

1998 Chrysler Grand Voyager • 56,000 miles

I have a 1998 Grand Voyager Espresso. 3.3 liter engine. The petcock to the radiator is leaking
. Can someone tell me where it is and can it be replaced or do I need to change the radiator?
Rlh82758

How do you know it is the petcock if you cant find it?

It is on the bottom of the radiator.

When I brought my car to the my mechanic for some other work to be done, he noticed it was leaking from there. Can it be replaced or do I have to change the radiator?

Rlh82758
It can be replaced.

But does it have to be replaced or can it be fixed?

Rlh82758
I did not diag the leak, your mechanic did. I am going on your info so I dont know if it has to be replaced or not. No matter what, if you have a leak, it must be fixed.

Let me rephrase this. Is it possible to fix the petcock or not? If not, then obviously I need to replace the radiator. I just want to know if it is possible to fix.

Rlh82758
As I said before, yes it can be replaced.

Thank you!

Rlh82758
Good luck

roy

One more quick question a friend of mine would like to know. Does the radiator need to be removed to fix/replace the petcock?

Rlh82758