CAR PROBLEMS

1998 Chrysler Cirrus • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 221,189 miles

I HAVE A 1998 CHRYSLER CIRRUS I REPLACE THE DISTRUBUTOR ON IT AND I DROVE IT AROUND THE BLOCK TWICE THEN I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE TO GO TO THE STORE AND IT WOULD NOT START TO MENTION THIS IS THE SECOND DISTRUBUTOR I PLACE ON MY CAR SO I WAS TRYING TO SEE WHT IS THE PROBLEM
NIKITA86

What was cause of no stsrt? No spark? No fuel? Check engine light on?

Docfixit
Well when it cut off and I try to start it my dad check to see if there was a spark and there was no spark he said he thinks something is knocking out the fire there is fuel no check engine light is on it pops on every now and then goes off

NIKITA86
Need to have diagnostic scan done to find fault

Docfixit
I had that done they say it is the distrubutor but I put a new one on it yesterday and its still doin the same thing.

NIKITA86
Suspect PCM problem

Docfixit
You might have the same problem as me.I replaced the dist. Twice. I kept getting distributors with a thermal intermittent camshaft sensor.I removed the one from my old dist.(Bad coil) and inserted into new dist and it worked.I know it's a rig but it worked.

RussLund