DOES A 98 HAVE A SAFETY FUEL SHUTOFF SWITCH OR IS IT MORE LIKELY THE SECURITY SYSTEM NOT ALLOWING POWER TO THE FUEL PUMP

1998 Chevrolet Venture • 150,000 miles

I have no power going to my fuel pump. Had to disconnect neg battery cable to do repairs and have an aftermarket stereo so cannot enter a security code through the radio. Have replaced the MAF sensor, the fuel pump, the fuel pump relay and rebuilt connectors in harness to the fuel pump. Have no power going through the wire harness to the fuel pump when I halfway turn the key to engage the fuel pump. Can you please help
Hahamomma

There is a fuel shut off switch. Check to see if there is power to the fuel pump relay. If you are, using a jumper, check to see if you can power the fuel pump. If you can't, there is a break in the wiring between the relay and pump. If you can, recheck the relay even though it is new.