OIL SMELLS LIKE GAS AND MILK SHAKE, AND CAUSING SHIFTING PROBLEMS

1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo • 204 miles

1998 Monte carlo LS 3.1L
engine over heating
troubleshooting: new hosing, radiator cap, thermostat replace, serpentine belt, water pump. When replace thermostat No moister in the intake manifold. After changing water pump the overheating problem has almost stopped unless I drive a long distance.

transmission slipping while going down the road it shifts down a gear for no reason, and feels like when going from first to second I have to let off gas to change gears. But before this it did a hard shift from first to second anyways but not like this.
Troubleshooting: Lucius transmission additive, spark plugs.

~~~~The oil is milky and smells like gas~~~
Wickeddennis

Check for a blown head gasket, get a head check done, this is a simple chemical test to check for Co in the cooling system, start here.

Mhpautos
If your oil is milky, that is a serious problem and it cannot be driven that way. That means coolant is getting into the oil and that has to be resolved before driving it again or you risk ruining the engine. Leaking intake manifold gaskets are common on that engine.

Wrenchtech