CHEVROLET BLAZER NOISE PROBLEM

1998 Chevrolet Blazer • 140,000 miles

My wife's blazer is making a winding noise from the left front it's faster then the spin of the tire we replaced the wheel barring witch was bad but the nous is still there
Tomdowner

Are you sure it isn't from the cooling fan? Does it make the noise when the vehicle is stopped? Was there any change with the new bearing?

No it definitely from the right front I do auto collision so I am semi knowledgable about this stuff. It's 4 wheel drive incase that makes a difference. It did get better like I said the Bering was bad. Now it starts after moving about 10 feet then starts to make the noise however now instead of being constant It stops after you get going up to speed but when you start to slow down it gets really loud. Someone suggested it could be the trany I check the fluid ad added a bit. Could it be the axle or the front difreental being low I don't know

Tomdowner