CHEVROLET BLAZER SPARK PROBLEM

1998 Chevrolet Blazer • 16,500 miles

98 blazer w code. Replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel regulator, distributor and rotor button, and a starter in the last couple of mmonths. Will turn over but wont start. What is wrong with it? What do I need to look at next? Also getting a white spark when u check spark. Cleaned the spark plugs and replaced wires. Help I think my truck is possessed!
Robinbooze

If you have trouble code, what is the code number? How did you check for spark? Use a gage and check fuel pressure. If you have the spider fuel system, it is known for problems.

Have you tried using a little starter fluid in the intake, to see if engine will hit? There are safety issues with any flammable sprays. Safety is your responsibility. Take air duct loose from throttle body, open throttle valve, spray just a little. Stand back from vehicle and have helper crank it.