CADILLAC DEVILLE DENT PROBLEM

1998 Cadillac Deville

IM UPDATING my last question about disconecting the power seat to work independently from an external source. I want to use this chair as the ultimate desk chair. I have a super heavy duty support frame made out of 24 gauge steel and an equally heavy duty gas cylinder sitting on a 5 leg exec base that will support 850 lbs. I want to use the chair as is with all the electrics. I know it sounds crazy but its the only solution to years of shitty office chairs. THIS WILL ROCK if I can get it going. I am handy with electrics etc, so perhaps someone has an idea. Ive looked all over the web and noone seems to be attempting what I am doing. The chair is built like a battleship and that is exactly how long I would like it to last too. Hopefully someone's ear will be tweaked and could point me in the right direction. This is certainly a unique design that could catch on if I could take care of the switching problem. Thanks for the help.
Zenchillearthlinknet

SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

HERE'S THE DIAGRAMS FOR MEMORY SEATS AND MIRRORS (THERE ARE TWO)

Hi. Appreciate the diagrams. Its hard to read. Do you have a bigger pic size?

I RECKON YOU GOT MY PM?