READ AIR RIDE SUPENSION ONT WORK, ABS WARNING LIGH, TRACTION CONTROL LIGHT IS ON

1998 Cadillac Deville • 929,316 miles

Took my cadi to an auto body shop to have a brake rotor turned and brake pads replaced. After everything they did to it, turning the rotor and replacing the brake pads, right after the ABs warning light came on and the traction control light came on. Not only that, the air ride suspension system in the rear wont work. I can feel every bump in the road. I can hear the compressor going trying to lift the car up. Think they disengaged something.
LeoNydis360

Possibly they didn't disable the air ride system before lifting it?As far as the rest you would have to have the codes read with a advanced scan tool. Have you called the place where you had it repaired to complain?Ir better yet take it back to have them fix it?

Have an appointment to take it back friday morning. Where is the disable switch for the air ride located. And how can I reset it?

LeoNydis360
Cadillac doesn't have a shut off switch, only Ford. You're just going to have to get the codes read as Saturntech9 suggested

Wrenchtech
Thanks for the assit wrenchtech your best bet is to take it back to them.

Thanks for the input

LeoNydis360
Your welcome that's what were here for.